Before becoming a New York City tour guide more than a decade ago, I had a 30-year career in Marketing Public Relations.
During that time, I learned the importance of a value-added approach to provide a highly personalized, integrated and unique client experience.
I bring that same emphasis on value added to my walking tour clients by offering:
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back;
- Penalty-free cancellations right up to the last minute;
- Flexible booking;
- Max 8 people (and usually less) per tour to maximize interaction;
- No charge for children up to 12 years of age; 15 percent discount students and seniors 65+;
- Discounts on subsequent tour bookings;
- Pay at the end of the tour. No prepayment required;
- Complimentary post-tour “hot line” for follow-up questions about virtually any aspect of New York life to help clients get the most of our beautiful city during their stay.